Sonntag, 26. April 2015

Week 17 summary: Back in routine

Back from Munich at the beginning of last week I changed my hair: officially half green-head now! //  On Wednesday I left again for Munich to catch my flight to London the next day, the weather was awesome. // Sketchbook work has already started for my next project // I wasn't one when I flew to London: my good friend Marketa came to visit for a few days.

Der von letzter Woche angekündigte "Sturm" hat mittlerweile seinen Weg zu mir gefunden. Nicht, dass dies etwas negatives sei, im Gegenteil: Ich habe wieder viel zu tun und fühle mich körperlich als auch psychisch gebraucht und ausgelastet. Nachdem ich in Deutschland wieder Energie geschöpft habe, bin ich wieder mehr als bereit mein Leben in London weiter zu führen. Am Donnerstag bin ich hier gelandet. So richtig voll los gehen tut es morgen mit einer Uni Präsentation, die ich über die Ferien vorbereiten musste. Und beim Rest lasse ich mich mal überraschen! 

Last weeks announcement of the great storm that lies ahead has hit my life now. I don't mean this in any negative way at all, I'm rather happy that life has picked up speed again and I feel like I'm have a purpose again. After having collected all my energy in Germany again I'm ready for life in London. I landed back here on Thursday and uni starts tomorrow where I'll be holding a presentation already that I had to prepare over he break. And I guess what else comes my way will be a surprise! 

 Food is always a big thing when I have visitors: This time burgers from Byron Burgers were on the list // Laughs in South Kensington and the first time wearing bare legged shorts this year // Got this awesome limited edition book from Hannah Snowdon "The Balance Book". Super thin but personal in every way possible and so inspiring. Absolutely love it! // Inspo quote from Tumblr: "Do more of what makes you happy"

Song of the week: Learn My Lesson from Young Guns - can't wait to see them in June again!


Kommentare: